Dr. Asad has the following credentials:
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatrics
- Diplomate American Board of Integrative and Holistic Medicine
- IFM certified practitioner
- Has certifications and trained in Homeopathy
- Has certifications and trained in Acupuncture and Acupressure
- Assistant Professor:FIU Florida International University, Herbert Wertheim College Of Medicine
Dr. Aliya Asad has 18 years of experience and has been practicing traditional/holistic medicine in South Florida. She can incorporate the best of traditional and complementary knowledge to help families who are looking to pursue options other than usual modalities like antibiotics and steroids which are commonly prescribed by traditional medicine physicians.
We have been at the Margate location since 1999. We have three generations of patients who come in.
Certificaitons can be found on the following websites:
Coral Spring Medical Center
3000 Coral Hills Dr, Coral Springs, FL 33065
Florida International UniversityHerbert Wertheim College Of MedicineAssistant Professor
Northwest Medical Center
2801 FL-7, Margate, FL 33063
Our Core Values
- Do no harm
- Enhance body’s own immune system and work from inside out by developing and guiding appropriate nutrition and supplements catered towards each individual need.
- No “one size fits all” mentality. We believe all individual patients are different. Therefore, we cannot treat everyone the same.
- Immediate availability. For emergencies, if you call us in the morning, we will help you out the same or next day.
List of Insurances Accepted
- Florida Medicaid
- Healthy Kids Program
- Children Medical Services (T19 & T21)
- South Florida Community Care
- Sunshine State Health Plan
- Preferred Medicaid Plan
- Golden Rule
- United Healthcare
- Best Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- British Caymanian